FBA Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBA Underground

Student Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

young jah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lil g vicious
Admin
Admin
lil g vicious

Number of posts : 34
Reppin : D.C.
Registration date : 2008-01-16

young jah Empty
PostSubject: young jah   young jah Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:24 am

young jah Jayoung jah Spacer
young jah Spacer
Ja rules, but we're not talking about Jeffrey Atkins. We're speaking of Juelz Santana's 5-year-old nephew Ja'quaye, who is nicknamed Young Ja. Ja appears, singing, "Y'all got a problem, his name is Santana/ Santana says he's not at all surprised by how his relative has been able to handle himself.

"That's my dude; he's a young me," 19-year-old Santana beamed. "He's a young star. He's got that swagger. He'll come up to you and be like, 'What's good? What's poppin?' It's like hanging out with a cool-ash 15-year-old. He's only 5! I see something in him. Everybody that's ever ran into him says he's a star."You don't wanna play around, we'll squeeze them hammers" on Juelz's new theme song, "S.A.N.T.A.N.A." Ja also stole the show last Tuesday in Harlem, getting onstage at the Apollo Theater and performing with the Diplomats for the first time ever.

Santana says the light bulb went off in his head to musically connect with his nephew after seeing the tyke vibe to his records.

"He be boppin' to some of my hard songs," Juelz described. "He showed me kids listen to hard music. I said if I had him on my hard song, the kids will love it, and my fans will love it. Sometimes I just go to that dude for inspiration, just like some older rappers I know watch me. For you to stay fresh, you gotta get with what's young, what's coming into style."

Young Ja will be appearing a couple of times on Santana's upcoming solo LP, and Juelz says his young homie is being groomed right now to rap, should he want a career on the mic.

"He's seeing things," Juelz laughs. "It's happening, but it's not going too fast. I don't want him to get overwhelmed by this sh--."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vicious05

young jah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FBA Underground :: Music / Movie Corner-
Jump to: