FBA Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBA Underground

Student Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jay z

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maurice69
Admin
Admin
maurice69

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-01-18

jay z Empty
PostSubject: jay   jay z Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:39 am

Not long after his "comeback" album Kingdom Come, Jay-Z hits us with a newer album American Gangster. This album has more lively production than his previous LP, making it a plus. Although Jay-Z's lyrics are really nothing to write home about, he still drop something great from time to time.

A few of my favorites on this album would be "Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)", before BET played it into the ground. "Ignorant ****" is a classic track that features Beanie Sigel, with a nice sped up Ronald Isley sample. "Success" featuring Nas is another great track. "Fallin'" has some great production, which I enjoy as well. Some of the songs I'm not feeling is "Hello Brooklyn" with Lil' Wayne's phoned in verse. "No Hook" is another forgettable song in my opinion.

Overall American Gangster, is an excellent album. It does exceed Kingdom Come (which was a good album as well). With producers like Kanye West, Sean "Diddy" Combs, No I.D., and Pharrell, you have an excellent produced album. If you like Jay-Z, more than likely you'll find this as one of his better albums throughout his career. Peace.
Back to top Go down
stephon2008
Admin
Admin
stephon2008

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-15

jay z Empty
PostSubject: TOP 5 jay-z albums   jay z Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:55 am

(1.)Reasonable Doubt
(2.)The Black Album
(3.)Blueprint
(4.)Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life
(5.)American Gangster

If you think that you can make a better album list then post
Back to top Go down
jcooper
Admin
Admin
jcooper

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-18

jay z Empty
PostSubject: jay z   jay z Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 am

Not long after his "comeback" album Kingdom Come, Jay-Z hits us with a newer album American Gangster. This album has more lively production than his previous LP, making it a plus. Although Jay-Z's lyrics are really nothing to write home about, he still drop something great from time to time.

A few of my favorites on this album would be "Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)", before BET played it into the ground. "Ignorant ****" is a classic track that features Beanie Sigel, with a nice sped up Ronald Isley sample. "Success" featuring Nas is another great track. "Fallin'" has some great production, which I enjoy as well. Some of the songs I'm not feeling is "Hello Brooklyn" with Lil' Wayne's phoned in verse. "No Hook" is another forgettable song in my opinion.

Overall American Gangster, is an excellent album. It does exceed Kingdom Come (which was a good album as well). With producers like Kanye West, Sean "Diddy" Combs, No I.D., and Pharrell, you have an excellent produced album. If you like Jay-Z, more than likely you'll find this as one of his better albums throughout his career. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jay z Empty
PostSubject: Re: jay z   jay z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jay z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FBA Underground :: Music / Movie Corner-
Jump to: