FBA Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBA Underground

Student Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lil wanye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stephon2008
Admin
Admin
stephon2008

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-15

lil wanye Empty
PostSubject: Overrated trash!   lil wanye Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:56 am

Lil wayne is nothing more then a gimmick rapper, His flow he stole from jay-z and his punchlines are waterdown. Lil wayne really doesn't even talk about anything when we do rap, but his the greatest rapper alive. Well if his the best alive, then everyone else is dead.
Back to top Go down
jcooper
Admin
Admin
jcooper

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-18

lil wanye Empty
PostSubject: lil wanye   lil wanye Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:56 am

I first heard the song "skys the limit" recently, and was completely blown away by its sound. it combines simple piano and guitar strings to make a forceful, catchy sound, better than any i have heard in a while from any major rappers. the beats in this mixtape are all from recent singles, such as T.I.'s "what you know and "walk it out".
Lyrics wise, man lil wayne is just a beast and a half. you cannot resist being influenced by his CRAZY swagger. if hes not the best rapper in the game, he is the most confident rapper in the game. since most rapper talks about the same things anyways, wayne's swagger makes him stand out like a NBA player in high school. it makes you think how someone so intoxicated can write lyrics so witty and imaginative. Im talking about lyrics as witty as Nas, bars as catchy as Jay-Z. most mysterious of all, he does what he does with seemingly little to no effort. god i love his music
Back to top Go down

lil wanye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FBA Underground :: Music / Movie Corner-
Jump to: