FBA Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBA Underground

Student Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lil g vicious
Admin
Admin
lil g vicious

Number of posts : 34
Reppin : D.C.
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008) Empty
PostSubject: Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008)   Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:00 am

Money Tutorial

Photoshop up your own money

In Photo Effects by Antonio Casolino

Ever feel like making your own money? Well you probably shouldn't actually make any, because I don't think the law would appreciate it very much. But if you feel like just making some photoshopped money for a design, then read on to find out how to stick your own face on a dollar bill!
Step1

So I have chosen a US dollar banknote, but you can choose whatever you wish. Just grab a camera and take a photo of some money, or you can download a 1 dollar note from Wikipedia. The image size I've used is about 2000 px wide for 900 px height.

Step2

The first step is to create a layer mask to erase Washington's face. So we add a new shape layer and using the Ellipse Tool (U) draw an oval shape covering the area with the head.. Set Fill to 0 to adjust shape.

Step3

Now with the Pen Tool (P), we going to draw a path as shown below, higlighted by red.

Step 4

Create a layer mask (Layer > Layer Mask > Reveal All) of layer where the banknote is. Then, four operations:

• CTRL + Click on First Shape Layer (oval) to load selection
  • Press D to set Black/White as your background/foreground colors
  • Click on the layer mask of the banknote layer
  • Alt + Backspace to fill selection

If you work correctly, the result will look like this:

Step 5

Now by CTRL + Click on other shape layer load the selection of the part of the oval we wanted to keep. Select white as your foreground color and select the layer mask of the banknote layer by clicking on it. Fill selection by Alt + Backspace shortcut or just by using a brush (as shown below).

Step 6

Choose an image to insert in. I've chosen my sister's photography :-) It's about 500px height. Some contrast and white (or bright) background. Now click Image > Mode > Greyscale

Step 7

The select Image > Mode > Bitmap. Then choose Halftone screen, keeping the Resolution the same as the original image (300 dpi in my case), then click Ok. Then choose your Frequency (about 85 works well in this case but you can try different values), 0 degrees and "Line" as Shape. VoilĂ !

Step 8

Now go to Image > Mode > Grayscale and put in Size Ratio "1" as value. Now using the Magic Wand Tool select a black point (Contiguous deselected and Tolerance "0"). Then Ctrl + C to copy.
Step 8

Come back to our image of the banknote. Create a new layer, fill white and set as background. Still on the new layer, press Ctrl + V to paste. Put the photo in center of hole. See image.

Step 9

Next go to Image > Adjustment > Hue/Saturation. Use the values shown below. Note that Colorize is ticked. Set the Transparency of the layer to 90%.

Step 10

Add a new layer between the white background and the photo. Then select the Clone Stamp Tool and choose a soft brush about 100 px large.

Step 10

To use the clone tool you need to Alt + Click to set a source cloning point. Choose a point to the left of the face where there is an open space of paper. Then start to paint around the face in the photo as shown.

Step 11

And there you have it, your own money!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vicious05
blackluv
Admin
Admin
blackluv

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008) Empty
PostSubject: present   Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:17 am

I'M PRESENT N CLASS 2-DAY
HOLLA BACK HOLLA BACK HOLOLA BACK
Back to top Go down

Computer Graphics II (03-14-2008)
Page 1 of 1