FBA Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBA Underground

Student Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankielucasjr
Admin
Admin
frankielucasjr

Number of posts : 19
Reppin : VICE CITY
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!!   Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:06 am

Lil Wayne airs out crew and talks arrest
Wednesday, 30 January 2008 Written by Dave Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!! Pdf_button Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!! PrintButton Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!! EmailButton
A few hours after getting out of jail, Weezy performed in Richmond, Va. While venting to the crowd, he says makes some interesting, and not so subtle comments while pointing to his own entourage behind him.
"I just flew in about ten minutes ago--I just had to deal with a whole lot of bullsh*t," Wayne addressed the crowd. "I want you to know that none of you up in this building have nothing to do with this attitude I got right now. I'm not the most happiest man right now."
"Everybody want to talk about the boy on too much drugs and Baby need to take me to rehab," Wayne told the crowd. "I just want everyone to know one thing. A junkie can't do what I do! I tried to tell you can't no drug, can't no b*tch, can't no n*gga, none of that can fade me! I am the ultimate high. I am my drug. You understand me? I just want the motherf*ckers that's wit me to know it ain't about what I'm on, it's about what I do! And this is what the f*ck I do!"
“When your friends turn their back on you, they tell you one thing, say they’re gonna be there for you, and then when things get to that point, muthaf—ers end up looking like a damn [not clear].…..I just want all these muthaf–kers that been with me, that ain’t gon’ never been here again….to know that, I did it for y’all. So when I’m not doing it for y’all no mo’….Die.”
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.MAYFAIR.COM

Hot Boyz...Try Lock Boyz!!!!!
Page 1 of 1